St. Tudno Church site known as "Pant-yr-Eglwys" (Church in a Hollow). The oldest fabric, probably of the 12th or 13th century, is thought to be the north wall of the nave, including the round-headed window east of the porch. The south wall of the nave is 15th entury, whilst the porch and chancel are of c. 1500. The church was restored in the 19th-20th century, when the present vestry and belfry were added.
Llangystenin Enclosure Act: 1848.
Pier: First Pier 1858 , distroyed by storm 1859, Second Pier 1876 - 7.
Cost of Second Pier aprox £25,000 to build, and 2'295 ft in length.
Semaphore station: 1827, rebuilt and extended 1841.
Greate Orme Sumit Complex replaced Semaphore Station in 1909.
North Western Gardens (Bog Island): Originaly owned by North Western Hotel' and purchased UDC c.1920's,
Great Orme Trams: Opened on 31th July 1902.
Pier Pavillion: built 1884, burnt down in 1994
Grand Theatre: built in 1899.
Cenotaph: Dedicated in 1922
First Hotel on Prom: St Georges
Llandudno & Colwyn Bay Electric Railway (Trams): First offical run 19th October 1907
Swimming Pool: First Build Opened 17th August 1972, Second Build opened 2008
Grand Hotel: On the site of the "Baths House, Then added Accommadation, then called "The Baths Hotel". "Grand Hotel" designed by James Francis Doyle.
Correnade: Opend in in March 1932 costing £6,500.
Railway link to main line: 1858
Marks & Spencers: Arrival 1948
Parliamentry permission given to replace "Cust's Path" in 1871 with "Marine Drive"
Marine Drive completed in 1875.
Town Hall: Plans submited 1894, by" T.B. Silcot".
Library: opened by" Lord Mostyn" on 15th September 1910.
White Rabit Statue West Shore unveiled by "David Lloyd George" in 1933.
Arcadia Theatre: Built 1894. Originally named the Victoria Palace other names it has
been known as are, "Rivière's Concert Hall", "Llandudno Opera House" (1900), "Hippodrome"
and finaly "Arcadia" provideding 1,147 seats in the auditorium.